Monday, August 10, 2009

Grendall



This is Grendall.
She's my doll.
My friend, Sandi Olsen, made her for me as a graduation gift
when we graduated from High School.

So that makes her....Well...really, a lady should never have to reveal her age.

Both of my daughters played with her when they were little.
She's been repaired a few times.
At one time, someone drew on her face with marker
so she had to have a little bit of a face lift.

But the most important thing is that she has been loved.
So loved in fact that she shows up in many of my drawings.


Sometimes she appears by herself and sometimes with friends.
Sometimes she's the center of attention and sometimes she's not.


Once she was the Easter Chicken.

Grendall is a GREAT doll!
Keep an eye out for her.

2 comments:

sandhoman said...

Oh, my goodness!I am so proud that you still have that silly little doll! It really gives me joy to know that so much companionship has resulted from those scraps of material. (sniff--ok, I'm trying not to tear up here). Thank you so much.
Sandi

kashurst said...

There are still times I wish I had her to snuggle. I love her! And I never realized how many times you've drawn her!

Followers