Monday, January 10, 2011

The 1:00 Schedule




We are on the 1:00 schedule. And if you're Mormon you know what that means. Getting to sleep in on Sunday but having to wait around all day to go to church. No nap for little kids. Deciding whether it's worth it to fix lunch or just go without. Yep! That's the 1:00 schedule. A nightmare!

At 1:00, Sacrament meeting seems to go on forever. Whether it's the speaker or the hymns, I have trouble keeping my eyes open. About the time I'm walking down the hallway to my Primary classroom all I can think of is how I wish I were walking towards my Sunday nap. I'm starved when I get home but it's too early for dinner and definitely too late for a nap.

So...it's our second week of the 1:00 schedule- only 50 more until we get to be on the 9:00 schedule which has it's own set of problems.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.

2 comments:

kashurst said...

Roko slept all through sacrament meeting, though. Which is his usual naptime. But I hate getting home at nearly 5pm.

BusyB said...

Love your blog. I have been looking for more mormongrannyblogs. We have much in common. I too,am a Grandma, and an artist, musician by trade. Bummer on the 1:00 schedule, you need to be in a branch where there are no other wards. Come visit me at
backontheflooragain.blogspot.com

Followers