Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bunnies and Eggs and Andrew, Oh My!


Easter has always been my favorite. The promise of warm days to come. Snapdragons and poppies blooming in the garden. Capris and cute short sleeved tops with sandals or better yet flip flops. We hope for weather warm enough to swim.
We always have an egg hunt-sometimes indoors and sometimes out (sometimes both). I love it. Plastic eggs all over the backyard (mostly in plain sight) and little kids running.
And Andrew!
Andrew is our number 3 grandchild out of 5 and number 2 child out of 3--totally the middle- which could explain a lot. He just turned 4 and I LOVE him!
He makes all of these silly faces-most of them angry and tells everyone he's "busy".
He loves cars, well really, anything with wheels.
His favorite color is pink.
He loves tea parties.
I get to play with him almost everyday!

No comments:

Followers