Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Best Birthday Ever

Wednesday was my birthday. It was GREAT! I can't remember a better one.

It started Tuesday night. My kids and grandkids came over and brought presents.

Rich gave me this HUGE Santa face to hang on the front door. I LOVE it!

Sandy and Nancee gave me these beautiful metal dress forms. I've always wanted one.


Kelly knitted me a new red hat.

Harry and Andrew rocked out to "Follow the Prophets" and Baby Kelly danced.


Then on Wednesday me and the girls (plus Roko) went to Gilroy, to the outlets, to shop. We had such a good time.

We had lunch at Applebee's and they gave me a $10 gift certificate because they didn't have the cake I wanted for dessert. Wasn't that nice?

OK, so Roko had some issues with spending the day with a bunch of shopping women. But he and Nancee bonded and now she is his best friend!

And then, when I wasn't looking, the girls bought me this beautiful pair of sparkly, red Converse. What a surprise! I felt so cute and cool the whole rest of the day.
Do you think I could wear them to church?


It really was a fun day. A fun BIRTHDAY!
I am so lucky to have kids who know me and love me and live close enough to spoil me.

2 comments:

DisneyGrrl666 said...

I'm glad you had fun! I did too! The dress forms were actually from all of your children. Harry owed me babysitting and he paid up Wednesday!!

angela michelle said...

wow jan--those are some amazing gifts. those dress forms are awesome. i got some cons for christmas--but mine are just basic black.

Followers