Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Really I would be right on schedule if Christmas had just been a week later.

So lets talk about New Years resolutions. I don't know why we torture ourselves with them they're always the same: save $, lose weight, excercise, blah blah blah...

OK... It's the beginning of a new decade. Really I should make some changes in my life. Does cleaning out the closets count? Cause that's something that's been on my list for a while. Maybe if I put it on my resolution list I'll do it-NOT. OK...Let's see...Get serious...This is important...

  • Read the Book of Mormon-
    started yesterday.

  • Lose weight-been going to Weight Watchers.

  • Cook dinner more often- tonight will be two nights in a row. WooHoo! (Thank goodness for Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.)

  • Exercise- Awwww...maybe...if Dave gets the teadmill fixed.

  • Be nicer to my husband- OK I'll try.

There! That's a good start. All very doable. Notice that saving money is not on the list. Neither is cleaning out the closets.

1 comment:

kashurst said...

Wow, that's quite a list! I usually keep mine very short. If there's only one thing my chances are better. This year I have two: get pregnant, be nicer to my husband (I didn't even copy you! That's actually on there). I'm rooting for ya!

Followers