Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All About Harry


Monday was Harry's 17th birthday! Wow!
How time does march on!

We filled his room with balloons and streamers.
David helped us choose and order the bass guitar he wanted.

No matter how hard I've tried to keep him a little boy, he just keeps growing up.


Harry is the baby . We waited a long time for him to come to our family. 13 years to be exact. After Kelly (our third) was born, we considered that maybe our family was complete. But one night, I had a dream. I saw a cute little red headed boy standing and waiting. I knew he was meant for us. So we waited... and waited...and waited.

Soon I began to think that maybe he was a "some day" son-in-law or a boy I would teach in Primary or maybe h e was just a dream. When Sandi was a senior and Dave was 16 and Kelly 13, I found myself pregnant. I was 40. What a surprise.

Harry has been our entertainment, joy, and reason for getting up in the mornings for the past 17 years. He came to us late but at exactly the right time.

So...I thought I'd throw up some pictures and drawings "all about Harry":


Ever photogenic!


He's been rockin out with Dave practically since the day he was born.


He's always been cool.


The infamous buzz haircut while Mom was gone.

He has been my model for drawings many times.





Harry is my hero.
No matter how old he gets.

No comments:

Followers