Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day!
Lots of red and pink (my favorite colors).
Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate.
Not to mention flowers and jewelry.

For this year's Valentine drawing, I was inspired by a friend's blog about how you know whether your family is complete.



She'd been watching them for awhile. Waiting...because...Love is patient.

Do you think our children choose us as parents before they're born?
Do you think, maybe, we choose them before we're born?

I wonder if our children watch us, waiting for us to fall in love, to marry, to find the time to have them.

Why do they sometimes wait so long to come to us? Why do they sometimes not come at all?

Love is patient. Love must be patient.

1 comment:

kashurst said...

I think you know the answer to those questions. Do you honestly think you and I did not choose each other? I love you! You are my best friend!

Followers