Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day



Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

Perhaps we should go out to dinner.
But what I'd really like is "take out" that we can eat
IN BED.
Maybe a movie.
Hey! I have "Conan the Barbarian" and we could watch it
IN BED.
Ooooooh diamonds.
Just buy me new pajamas from Walmart that I can wear
IN BED.
So the truth is, for Valentine's Day this year,
I would just like to stay
IN BED.

P.S. I know the drawing has nothing to do with my post. Happy Valentine's Day anyway.

2 comments:

angela michelle said...

Mark and I like to stay in for Valentine's Day. We buy an assortment of yummy hors d'oeuvrs and treats from the Archer Farms section in the freezer case at Target and lock ourselves in our room and eat in bed and watch a movie.

kashurst said...

Ooooo diamonds!

Going out to dinner on Valentines Day is over rated. I'm making saucy hearts (meatloaf) for dinner.

Followers