Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fairy Friends
















So you know I've become addicted to Pixie Hollow. It's a great way to procrastinate doing housework, cooking dinner, folding laundry. It keeps me up late at night (only time the servers are empty of all the little girls who have had to go to bed) and early in the morning (all the little girls have gone to school). And who doesn't love Disney? I wish I were as talented as the Disney artists.

So they're having an art contest. Draw your fairy.

And I know I'm not a little girl and I didn't enter to win. But it was a challenge and an inspiration. Sometimes I have to be pushed into doing some artwork.

I've doodled around for a month, trying to work it out. The deadline is Thursday.

2 comments:

kashurst said...

Oh Mom! It's LOVELY! I love the fairy house! Yours is so much cuter than mine! Mine is still in the doodle phase!

Nancy Sabina said...

I love it! I've always loved fairies and I'm so excited that now my daughter is getting old enough to love them too. Your drawing makes me want to re-do her room and start with your art as the inspiration. SO cute!

Followers