Sunday, March 22, 2009

The House at Pooh Corner



So Harry is Tigger in his High School's production of The House at Pooh Corner. I painted the set. Really it's just two trees-Pooh's house and Owl's house. At first I was just going to copy the illustrations from the book, but then I started painting and pretty soon the trees started to look like trees I would paint. I think they turned out great. I finished with enough time to do some fun stuff like- a portrait of Owl in his house and a window in Pooh's house.

It's nice painting for Harry's school theatre. Mr. Barlow really appreciates it. I'm not sure what it would look like without my help. It's a totally different feeling than I had painting for MJC where they could care less and never appreciated my work.



Harry is absolutely wonderful as Tigger. Really funny. Very talented.

1 comment:

kashurst said...

Once again proving you are amazing! You're so amazing you produce amazing children!

Followers